- 877-968-0600 Call
We want you to be a Customer for Life
“Customer for life.” That’s a tall order. We believe with the right solutions, services, and support working together and focused on you—that is exactly what you will become. The Intacct Customer for Life program provides innovative solutions based on years of best practices and designed with a single aim: to accelerate your success.
Defined Customer Journey: We’re with you every step of the way
1The Customer for Life program starts with a handoff to your implementation team.
- Simple startup—Expert guidance moves you from implementation to daily use
- Solutions review—Customer Success Advocate assesses your use of the Intacct system to ensure your requirements are met.
2Once complete, the program focuses on enhancing your implementation.
- Case management escalation—Enlist your Account Manager to monitor and resolve critical cases.
- Customer check-ins—Keep up on product releases in regularly scheduled meetings with your Account Manager.
- Additional training—Learn from training classes that meet your needs and fit your busy schedule, whether it’s in-person, web-based, or a combination.
- Survey/Feedback—Help improve Intacct products, services, and support through input to our customer survey feedback channel.
- Executive business reviews—Plan your financial management strategy in quarterly business reviews with your Account Manager.
3To help you accelerate your success, there's no better resource than your peers.
|Intacct Community—Connect with Intacct customers anytime! We encourage you to problem solve, troubleshoot, and exchange ideas in our online forum.|
|Intacct Meetups—Join your peers in various cities for presentations and an exchange of ideas.These events will foster collaboration so you can get the most out of Intacct.|
|Intacct MVPs—Are you passionate about Intacct? This new Advocate program provides an opportunity to share your expertise and perspectives with other Intacct customers.|
|Intacct Advantage—Don’t miss the premier event for Intacct customers and partners to learn what's new, discover new capabilities, and gain strategic insights.|