- 877-968-0600 Call
Evaluating ERP software which allows for scale and automation and keeps pace with a dynamic environment
Today’s successful organizations must respond to a relentless increase in the pace of economic changes and market challenges, requiring new investments in ERP software.
Coffee Break Demo
Put your feet up and enjoy this live Q&A
Learn how Intacct helps you drive improved business performance — throughout your entire organization.
30 minute demo | Daily 9:00 am PT / Noon ET
The changes include:
- Demand for agility—Organizations must innovate with ever-greater velocity and frequency. “Business as usual” won’t suffice.
- Productivity mandates—Many departments must delivering more, for less. This is particularly true for Finance and IT.
- Shrinking CapEx budgets—it is increasingly difficult make capital expenditures when companies are tightly tying expenditures to revenue in an OpEx-central model
- Mobility and remote working—The rise of mobile devices and remote teams is demanding that ERP software solutions can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and on any platform
- Generational changes—Millennials entering the workforce have new expectations for flexible working tools
Increasingly, a major share of this burden is falling to the Finance team, which must deliver scalable, automated processes that keep pace with this dynamic environment. Many organizations are pursuing ERP software strategies, but are finding that a single product isn’t capable of meeting their unique needs.
Unsurprisingly, organizations are pursuing a wide variety of individual solutions to deliver specific needs, and ERP software is playing a central role. Just as the business doesn’t follow a cookie-cutter approach to operations, it cannot follow a cookie-cutter approach to its technology solutions. If the previous generation of enterprise IT was typified by monolithic vendors selling selected solutions that trapped customers into a “one size fits all” model, today’s paradigm revolves around loosely coupled ecosystems for business applications and a wide range of integration services.
Want to learn more about Intacct best-in-class ERP software? Contact us today!