Ushering in the summer season means longer and sunnier days and everyone at Intacct is excited for this. However, news and announcements floating around the office have been pretty bright as well lately!
The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including alignment, execution, connection, and more.
Intacct has been honored on numerous occasions throughout the past several years. Recent top workplace awards include:
- One of the Bay Area’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2017 by The Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times
- 2017 Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation by NABR
- 2016 Best Small & Medium Workplaces by Fortune and Great Place to Work
- 2016 Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates
- Best Place to Work in North America in 2016
- San Francisco Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (3rd Year)
(To learn more about current job openings at Intacct, please visit the Intacct Careers Page).
Intacct also recently moved in to the 10th floor to accommodate our increasing and steady growth over the past few years. Each floor of Intacct’s corporate headquarters still offer an open floor plan with ergonomic desks and sweeping views of downtown San Jose and the surrounding hills. The company offices also boast a bevy of perks for employees—including a game room, several spacious kitchens with company-sponsored snacks, plenty of meeting rooms, and great informal collaboration areas.
Last but not least, we also recently added much larger, more prominent signage to the top of 300 Park Ave! If you’re driving by on 87, be sure to look up at the top of the building to check it out!
Be sure to stay tuned with Intacct’s news this summer – it’s sure to be one of our best yet!
[ Published: June 28, 2017 ]