Spend less time hunting down the numbers.
And more time actually using them to make better business decisions.
It’s not every day you think about a new financial management and business accounting program. But replacing an outdated system can offer a lot of plusses: higher efficiency, more productivity, faster growth. And it doesn’t have to be difficult or time-consuming.
As the AICPA’s preferred provider of financial applications, Intacct provides professional real-time accounting and financial management applications—from core accounting to global financial management—delivered in the cloud.
Intacct offers all the functionality your organization needs to improve efficiencies, minimize costs, and get more done by eliminating time-consuming, error-prone manual processes. Plus you can access Intacct securely from anywhere, at any time using any web browser.
- Streamline day-to-day accounting and financial operations. Easily automate, control, and streamline processes whenever you need to optimize business operations and performance using flexible, pre-built workflows and processes based on industry best practices.
- Automate reporting and toss the spreadsheets. View financial and operational information using pre-built dashboards, reports, and analytics you can tailor to your needs.
- Get up and running on a world-class financial management system fast—without downtime. You can deploy Intacct in as few as 30 days—with minimal disruption to your daily business.
- Easily configure Intacct without programming. Use drag and drop tools to add new fields, customize business logic, implement new workflows, or develop new applications as your business evolves.
- Integrate Intacct with applications you’re already using. Intacct is real-time accounting that plays well with other business software and even makes it easy with pre-built integration with leading applications.
- Rely on mission critical reliability. You can count on better than 99.996% availability as outlined in our Buy with Confidence Guarantee—the strongest Service Level Agreement (SLA) in the industry.