Focus on your company’s core competencies—not accounting.
For many small businesses—companies with 20 or fewer employees—QuickBooks and other entry-level programs offer an easy and affordable first step to managing your financials yourself. But small doesn't equate to simple if you need deeper functionality, improved automation, more robust security, tighter internal controls, and greater visibility.
And there's no single answer for every business. That’s why Intacct gives you the power of choice: You can work with an AICPA member CPA firm that's joined the Intacct Accounting Partner Program to take advantage of unique, collaborative Intacct financial management capabilities. Or you can easily graduate from QuickBooks or other entry-level accounting software to Intacct.
Graduate from entry-level small business accounting software to Intacct.
If you’re spending more time gathering financial data than you are using it to drive your business forward—you’ve outgrown your current small business financial software. And it may be costing your business as much as $50,000 in extra hours and dollars every year. Intacct provides professional strength cloud accounting for small businesses that evolves as your business grows or changes. You'll never outgrow Intacct.
Named by Inc. Magazine as "Best for Replacing QuickBooks," Intacct is easier, faster, and more cost-effective to implement and use than other systems—including those from Microsoft, Sage, and Deltek—with unlimited capacity to grow with your business.
- Automate key business processes. Dump the spreadsheets and manual processes, and let your accounting system do the work for you—boosting financial department productivity by at least 25%, and saving $50,000 or more in operating expenses.
- Collect more revenue. Reverse revenue leakage you’re experiencing as a result of inefficient, manual revenue management processes. Recover 5% of total revenues by graduating from small business accounting software to a professional system. If you’re a $10MM company that is $500,000 to the bottom line.
- Gain a 360˚ view of your organization. More than 150 out-of-the-box reports and dashboards offer infinite business visibility. You get immediate value: new actionable insights. Or your CPA can help you create your own reports and dashboards combining key financial and operational data—to help you see results in new ways.
- Tap into the power of the cloud. Access your financials in the cloud from virtually anywhere, anytime—using any PC, Mac, smart phone, as well as iPad or Android tablets. Having access to information as it happens, using Intacct cloud accounting for your business, can help your executives make critical decisions more than 20% faster than with your current system.
- Maintain strict control over financial data. Intacct features extensive security and segregates duties. Plus a complete, automated audit trail tracks who’s entering data and provides user-defined access—ensuring your team accesses only the information you want, preventing fraud, and simplifying compliance with accounting and legal regulations.
- Get started in as few as 30 days. Get the business results you're looking for quickly by getting up and running with Intacct in just a few weeks. Or take advantage of Intacct FastTrack™, for rapid, targeted, solution oriented professional services. Many of our customers recover their initial investment in Intacct in three to six months.