Manage even complex distributed financial operations—in real time.
Whether you're a franchise with 50 outlets, or a multinational corporation, you can't run a distributed business effectively with disconnected silos or with a single-ledger system that wasn't designed to manage your organization's growing complexity.
Adding more locations and entities using Intacct as your financial management foundation will dramatically increase visibility, agility, and performance—as your organization grows more complex or distributed .
Intacct professional strength, multi-ledger and multi-tenant architecture powers accounting consolidation software that enables you to manage your complex multi entity or multi-location company, efficiently handle multiple operations and generate reports, analyses, models, and plans in real time.
Multi-entity capabilities enable you to automate inter-entity transactions across multiple business entities, geographies, currencies, business lines, and ownership models. Intacct multi-entity capabilities enable global statutory vs. tax vs. managerial reporting, and improve compliance across your entire company—all in real time.
- Gain real-time global and local business visibility. Start with visual role-based dashboards, then drill down to granular transactions to see sales and revenue from a variety of perspectives—customer, product, entity, or region. Or get a total view of bookings, revenue, deferred revenue, invoiced revenue, collections, and renewals.
- Manage multi-book reporting. See simultaneous views of cash vs. accrual accounting, and support different accounting treatments and reporting currencies using multiple, auditable sets of books.
- Streamline multi-entity management. Count on Intacct multi-company accounting software to ensure consistency in workflow, accounting practices, and chart of accounts or accommodate differing charts of accounts, calendars, accounting treatments, and ownership structures to best fit your business needs.
- Automate financial consolidations. Take advantage of accounting consolidation software that provides fully automated—zero-click—financial consolidation for US-based companies, with single click consolidation for global businesses, and automate inter-entity transactions and eliminations. Consolidate financials quickly and easily from multiple business units—even those that may also transact in multiple currencies.
- Support distributed and global businesses. Generate the reports, analyses, models, and plans you need to move your business forward while reducing the cost of compliance across your entire company.
- Get unlimited flexibility. Take advantage of Intacct multi-company accounting software to help you create the most flexible user-defined workflows to match your business processes.
- Make closing cycles faster and more accurate. Forget endless closing cycles that leave your business adrift without the key information to make adjustments, decisions, and plans. Intacct makes closings fast and accurate—in real time.
- Make smarter revenue recognition decisions. Design and automate revenue recognition policies that reflect your unique business characteristics.
- Improve internal controls and governance. Ensure tight audit trails, role-based controls, and complete transparency with support for all the major regulatory and industry frameworks including GAAP, FASB, IASB, IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley, and tax compliance.
- Tap into the cloud. Draw on the power of the cloud, with robust, enterprise-class applications, true multi-tenancy, on-demand per-user pricing, no upfront expenditures, and the manageability and scalability that only the largest individual companies could ever achieve. Secure and redundant systems ensure high availability and reliability—as well as all upgrades and maintenance.
- Take advantage of our world-class implementation and support. We’re fanatical about delivering responsive customer service. That’s why we consistently earn the highest customer-satisfaction rankings in the industry.