Reduce business risk by automating and streamlining corporate financial management, and ensure compliance.
Whether you’re already a publicly traded firm or you’re headed toward an initial public offering, Intacct financial management and accounting software for public companies offers deep, broad functionality that delivers visibility, automation, and corporate financial governance.
Our unique multi-ledger architecture, multi-entity capabilities, rich functionality, and strict audit and compliance capabilities automate and streamline the challenging complexities—and reduce business risk—of public-company accounting, financial reporting, and regulatory compliance for your large business. Accounting software from Intacct will continue to grow and scale as your organization evolves.
- Use professional strength applications. Finance and accounting applications are our sole focus. From core accounting and complex consolidations to global financial management, only Intacct combines sophisticated functionality, and enterprise power and performance.
- Support distributed and global businesses. Generate the reports, analyses, models, and plans you need to move your business forward while reducing the cost of compliance across your entire company.
- Manage distinct multi-entity operations both locally and centrally. Span locations, accounting methods, geographies, currencies, entities, statutory vs. tax vs. managerial reporting—all in one secure, auditable, compliant, and centralized management system.
- Automate financial consolidations. Manage financial consolidation with a single click, and automate inter-entity transactions and eliminations. Consolidate financials quickly and easily from multiple business units—even those that may also transact in multiple currencies.
- Preserve software investments. Integrate Intacct with your portfolio of current and future enterprise management applications to make the most of your software investments. Check out our top rating on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Gain infinite visibility into worldwide financial and operational information. Take advantage of advanced reporting capabilities and real-time role-based dashboards to dig into data at any level you need—for a consolidated, real-time view of data, at both the global and local levels, without having to perform currency translations. Make better decisions with real-time access to the details about your global business.
- Tighten internal controls. Intacct segregates duties, through secure roles and permissions and supports a robust audit trail and immutable transactions.
- Improve governance and compliance. Ensure role-based controls, and complete transparency with support for all major regulatory and industry frameworks, including GAAP, FASB, IASB, IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley—specifically Section 302 sub-certifications and Section 404 assessments—and tax compliance.
- Take advantage of sophisticated security and access controls. Intacct makes it easy to define roles and permissions—down to the individual—to restrict users and functionality, and segregate duties. Tailor access to transactions, reports, fields, invoices, and more. Smart rules trigger system alerts or actions based on events and transactions.
- Access your financial system—anytime, anywhere. Traditional large business accounting software typically requires onsite or VPN access. Intacct makes it easy to give every stakeholder—inside or outside your organization—cost-effective, secure role-based access to critical financial information.
- Tap into the cloud. Draw on the power of cloud computing, with robust, enterprise-class applications, true multi-tenancy, on-demand subscription-based pricing, no upfront expenditures, and the manageability and scalability that only the largest individual companies could ever achieve. Grow your use of Intacct as your company grows, only paying for modules you need, when you need them. Secure and redundant systems ensure high availability and reliability—as well as all upgrades and maintenance.