Make the move to a professional financial management system.
Most small businesses begin their financial lives using Intuit's QuickBooks, one of the best and most popular accounting applications for small business. It's easy. It's affordable. It works. And it contains the functionality a business needs when it's starting out.
But as your business grows, you may find you're stretching the limits of QuickBooks. If your finance team is creating more and more manual and paper processes outside of QuickBooks to deal with increasing accounting and reporting complexities—you're spending as much as $50,000 in extra hours and dollars every year.
The result: you're spending more time gathering financial data then you are using it to drive your business forward.
Top 10 signs you're ready to replace QuickBooks
If you need:
- Professional-strength capabilities. You're spending hours and valuable staff time outside of QuickBooks running and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Greater productivity and faster ROI. You're managing inefficient manual processes that reduce productivity and introduce errors or require additional staff.
- Sophisticated business intelligence. You're lacking deep, timely information–including revenue or profit by product, by customer, by project, by location, by fund, or by any other critical business dimension–without manual workarounds or working outside QuickBooks.
- Real-time operational visibility. You have limited visibility into consolidated and operational details.
- Tighter internal controls and full financial accountability. You need to become fully GAAP-compliant or just need more control, segregation of duties, and auditability.
- Full business integration. You need seamless integration to mission critical apps you’re using everyday—such as Salesforce—to improve processes and reduce manual efforts.
- Support for multiple currencies or locations. You're having difficulty managing multi-entity and/or multi-currency issues.
- Project accounting functionality. You're missing real-time visibility into project costs, revenues, and profitability.
- Robust revenue management. You're experiencing revenue leakage as a result of inefficient, manual revenue management processes. Most companies are able to recover 5% of total revenues when they graduate to a professional system.
Graduate to a professional financial management and accounting system that automatically runs the processes you now manage manually outside of QuickBooks.
Uniquely endorsed by the AICPA and named by Inc. Magazine as "Best for Replacing QuickBooks," Intacct is widely recognized as the best accounting solution for companies stretching beyond the capabilities of QuickBooks. Intacct helps your organization increase revenues, decrease costs, and improve compliance in ways that QuickBooks wasn’t designed to handle. Save significant time and money by accessing real-time information, automating key business processes, and gaining critical financial intelligence.
Join the thousands of companies that have improved their businesses by graduating to Intacct, the QuickBooks online alternative:
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets for reporting. Save thousands of hours every year and provide more in-depth, relevant information faster to key decision makers.
- Streamline invoicing, billing, and collections. Increase revenues by 10% and collect cash faster, driving down DSO by up to 50%.
- Strengthen compliance and governance. Take advantage of strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls, a robust audit trail, and support for global regulatory compliance.
- See your business in a new way. Easily combine data from your other key business applications with financial information from Intacct, and eliminate information silos and reducing staff by as much as 50%..
- Access your financial system—anytime, anywhere. Give everyone—inside or outside your organization—secure role-based access to financial applications for faster insight in to the business.
- Automate financial consolidation. Save hundreds of hours per year by consolidating multiple operating entities with a single click.
- Gain between 200% and 400% ROI every year—with a three to five month payback.