Get complete, integrated quote-to-cash management.
Automatically generate orders from Salesforce opportunities and streamline your entire sales cycle.
- Save $60,000 a year by streamlining processing, reporting, and transaction times for your finance and revenue staff.
- Convert quotes in Salesforce into orders in Intacct with a single click, eliminating paperwork and manual re-entry of data.
- Make it easy for sales reps to submit quotes and orders, verify pricing in real time, and complete the sale online without leaving Salesforce.
- Dramatically reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) by up to 40%, and improve customer satisfaction, by providing your sales team with real-time financial information about customers.
- Streamline fulfillment and ensure customers receive goods and services on time by instantly verifying pricing, checking inventory and confirming shipments.
- Automatically generate renewal sales opportunities in Salesforce software based on the original contract terms plus desired price adjustments.
- Make it easy for your finance team to manage the billing and payments process for your sales orders.
- With Salesforce integration, finance teams can automatically update their Salesforce system with the latest billing and payment information.
- Manage your professional services business more efficiently by creating, tracking, and synchronizing Projects and Tasks in both Salesforce and Intacct Project Accounting.
- Easily manage orders from multiple business entities with built-in integration to Intacct Global Consolidations.
Intacct makes it easy to empower your organization with a full 360 degree view of your business by seamlessly integrating the most popular CRM application with the top-rated cloud financial management application on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Developed and supported by Intacct and built on the Force.com platform, our popular Salesforce / accounting software integration helps sales and finance teams communicate effectively and work more efficiently—all while eliminating the need for an expensive and complicated 3rd party integration, IT support, or custom consulting.
Learn more about integrated applications developed with our network of Intacct-Ready™ partners.
- Eliminate manual data re-entry by deploying an automated, integrated quote-to-cash process.
Give each member of your sales and finance teams the information they need — where and when they need it in real time — to work more effectively and productively.
- Intacct's Salesforce integration helps your sales team manage customer relationships more cost-effectively.
Give your sales team a 360-degree view of their customers by providing order information, provisioning, shipping, and billing status, payments, and other key financial information from within Salesforce.
- Streamline cross-departmental workflows.
Manage products and price lists in Intacct or Salesforce with flexible two-way integration options.
- Maximize renewal revenues.
Make it easy for sales and renewal teams to manage and forecast renewals and extensions by automatically generating renewal sales opportunities in Salesforce before existing sales contracts expire.