Maximize service delivery performance and profitability.
Connect services delivery with finance for efficient and profitable business management.
- Streamline and automate the capture of all billable and non-billable time and expenses.
- Reduce revenue leakage, maximize billable hours, gain control over current project costs and margins, and forecast more accurately for future projects.
- Speed up and maximize cash collection and revenue recognition for improved cash flow.
- Proactively manage project revenue, costs, and margins for improved profitability.
- Gain real time visibility into backlogs, and their impact on recognized and deferred revenue.
- Ensure that bids reflect the true cost of implementation and include adequate margins.
- Gain insight into project and customer profitability.
Intacct Project Accounting software provides comprehensive capabilities to unify, automate, and streamline the financial and operational processes throughout the services delivery lifecycle. Combine Intacct Project Accounting software with our best-in-class cloud-based financial management and accounting applications to maximize performance and profitability, provide better service to clients, and boost financial visibility for better real-time decision making throughout the project-to-cash lifecycle.
- Gain operational and financial visibility into the entire service delivery lifecycle.
Gain real-time visibility into all aspects of your business—whether you’re interested in the most profitable clients, the true cost of projects, the cost tied to each service delivery employee, or any other aspect unique to your business—with Intacct Project Accounting software.
- Accelerate project billing and invoicing.
Intacct provides a professional-strength project accounting system that can help your organization condense billing cycles, regulate cash flow, and speed payments by replacing manual billing with flexible, automated rules and schedules.
- Streamline and automate time and expense capture.
Gain unparalleled visibility into project performance and profitability, and improve forecasting accuracy by using Intacct Project Accounting software to make sure you track 100% of services rendered—from invoicing every billable transaction to proactively managing project costs.
- Streamline and automate revenue recognition and deferral.
The way you bill customers may vary from the way you recognize revenue. For example, you may bill a customer 50% upfront and 50% upon project completion, but recognize the revenue at regular intervals as you deliver the service. The Intacct Project Accounting system automates the recognition and deferral of project-based revenue—saving your finance team time and improving accuracy.