Manage the complexities of multinational transactions with flexible and powerful multi-currency accounting capabilities.
Save 2000 hours a year by automating multi-currency accounting transactions.
- Cut the time required to process complicated multi-currency accounting transactions by 50%.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of running your business in multiple currencies.
- Improve productivity whether you manage complex international operations or simply need to do business with clients or vendors in multiple currencies.
- Gain visibility into your business using unlimited base, transaction, and reporting currencies.
- Save hours and eliminate currency exchange errors with automated exchange rate updates, real-time rates, currency revaluations, and automatic calculation of realized and unrealized gains and losses.
- Reduce the cost of compliance by automating financial controls for major regulatory requirements, including GAAP, SOX, IFRS, FAS52, FAS141R, and EITF 87-12.
Take advantage of professional strength, flexible multi-currency accounting software purpose-built to support your global business. Intacct makes it easy for any of your business entities to operate and transact with your customers and vendors in any currency—even in multiple currencies.
No need to limit operations to a single currency or manually configure settings; Intacct automates everything. Automated real-time updates ensure you’re always using the latest exchange rates. Automatically account for revaluations when exchange rates change and for gains and losses—both realized and unrealized. Streamline multi-currency management and compliance anywhere in the world.
- Save time and money through automation.
Eliminate time-consuming manual processes by automating the process of transacting in different currencies with advanced multi-currency accounting software.
- Manage your business across borders.
Transact in as many foreign currencies as your business requires using specialized accounting software with multi-currency consolidation capabilities. For example, you can invoice customers in the UK using British pounds, and purchase equipment in Japan using Japanese yen. Plus, take advantage of our advanced multi-currency accounting system to transact with a single customer or vendor in multiple currencies.
- Gain better visibility into your financials.
Get a better handle on your complete finances with a multi-currency accounting system that supports unlimited base, transactional and reporting currencies and offers numerous built-in role-based reports and dashboards that automatically convert base or transactional currencies to any currency required for reporting.
- Capitalize on robust financial controls to streamline compliance with international standards and regulations.
Automatically stay in compliance with the reporting and accounting requirements wherever in the world you do business.