Integrate with other best-in-class solutions.
Seamlessly integrate Intacct with the applications that work best for each department in your organization.
No financial system operates in a vacuum. You have inventory, production, shipping, CRM and other systems that need two-way communication with your accounting software to share data. Every department in your organization should be able to select the systems that best address the needs of the business.
That's why Intacct uses open web services to integrate with the leading applications for each major business function within your organization.
Make the most of dozens of pre-built integrations between Intacct and leading applications that deploy quickly and easily. For example, our integration with Salesforce CRM is the highest rated accounting software integration in the Salesforce AppExchange.
Why progressive organizations have soured on the suite.
Why adjust your business to fit a standardized software suite—a model that's based on outmoded on-premises, client-server application design—that can impact your organization's ability to match the right application to the right business need. Especially when you can easily connect to powerful best-in-class online business solutions that precisely match the needs of your individual departments—and adapt over time to meet evolving business needs.
Best-in-class integration makes it easy to connect seamlessly and cost-effectively with the applications your business uses today—as well as any applications you will want to use tomorrow.
The results for your organization: better business performance, as measured by faster financial closes, shortened days sales outstanding, optimized cash management, and a more efficient lead to cash cycle.
See how the best-in-class approach helps to ensure positive, measurable results for organizations like yours, by helping you to:
- Future-proof your operations. Avoid getting locked in to software that can't grow to meet your needs.
- Significantly lower IT and operating costs. Eliminate the need for deep professional services, IT, and other support requirements, saving on average up to two FTEs a year.
- Enhance functionality and benefit from massive innovation. Take advantage of the deep investments best-in-class providers make to deliver broad and deep functionality and provide continuous application improvements. On average their combined R&D investments run 10X higher compared with what a single suite vendor invests in innovation for the same level of ERP functionality.
- Provide universal accessibility. Give users inside and outside your organization the ability to access best-in-class cloud solutions from anywhere, at any time, from any PC, Mac, smart phone, or iPad.
- Gain greater compliance and transparency. Best in class financial management and accounting solutions deliver potent support for accounting standards, federal and industry regulations, and internal policy controls.