Improve cash flow—and get paid faster
Accelerate collections and reduce days sales outstanding.
- Efficiently collect and process payments—cash, checks, credit cards, and banking transfers.
- Quickly set up and generate recurring invoices.
- Create and print or email invoices.
- Effectively manage cash collection and key customers.
- Receive and apply regular and advance payments, apply penalties and adjust accounts, make deposits, and deliver statements.
- Automate data entry by defaulting customer terms, general ledger accounts, billing, and shipping address information.
- Gain real-time visibility into customer financial information and cash analysis.
Efficiently automate the customer invoicing and bill payment process to easily manage customer payments and bank deposits with Intacct cloud-based accounts receivable management software. Integrate Intacct Accounts Receivable with Intacct Order Management and Intacct General Ledger for real-time posting of all transactions on a cash or accrual basis, ensuring financially consistent views across the business.
- Streamline customer invoicing processes.
Shorten payment cycles—and get payments faster.
- Streamline cash management.
Easily manage deposits and payments.
- Take control of accounts receivables.
Maintain a high degree of accounting control.
- Fully automate receivables invoicing and approvals.
Take advantage of flexible configuration to match Intacct to your organization’s needs with Intacct accounts receivables management software.
- Integrate account receivable management with other Intacct applications.
Post all transactions on a cash or accrual basis in real time using fully integrated Intacct modules, ensuring financially consistent views across the business.
- See your business in a new way with comprehensive reporting.
Gain real-time visibility into customer financial information with customizable dashboards.
- Simplify tax management.
Simplify and streamline cumbersome, costly sales tax compliance with end-to-end sales tax automation.