Collaborate better with clients, improve their financial performance, and deliver better, faster advice.
Get financial best practices, business guidance, benchmarks, and industry templates with Intacct cloud computing for accountants.
Intacct Accountant Edition is more than just accounting software for accountants. Accountant Edition is revolutionizing the way CPAs serve their small and mid-sized customers, transforming accounting firms from after-the-fact financial statement providers to forward thinking, proactive financial advisors. Intacct Accountant Edition accounting software for accountants delivers best-in-class financial applications that help accounting professionals better collaborate with clients, improve their financial performance, and deliver better advice, faster.
A unique, accountant-focused console helps accountants improve accounting services and client satisfaction, making it easy to manage, update, and share data from multiple clients. Take advantage of anywhere, anytime access to your client’s information, and eliminate having to exchange paper documents and wait for data files to be shipped, transferred, or reconciled.
The AICPA (American Institute for Certified Public Accountants) and its subsidiary CPA2Biz have named Intacct their preferred provider of financial applications. CPA2Biz is now the exclusive distributor of Intacct financial management and accounting solutions to the CPA profession. Developed in partnership with CPA2Biz, an exclusive version of Intacct Accountant Edition software is now available to AICPA accounting firms and their clients. Learn more about our partnership with the AICPA and CPA2Biz.
Intacct Accountant Edition helps CPAs:
- Provide comprehensive accounting and tax services to easily manage the full life cycle of CPA client services.
- Facilitate seamless collaboration between clients and staff, delivering better, faster accounting services.
- Provide proactive financial guidance with real-time access to critical client information, differentiating your accounting firm as an insightful trusted business advisor.
- Tap into broader resource pools and ease staffing challenges by making it easy for staff to work anywhere—even out of the office and in remote locations.
- Gain visibility into all client data through a single, CPA-focused accounting console.
- Increase efficiency and productivity by standardizing accounting processes on one cloud accounting platform, reducing the headaches of managing multiple software versions and data.
- Achieve a competitive edge by showcasing the accounting firm's identity with a branded "private label" business solution.
- Ensure the security of client data with world-class security, disaster protection, and backup and recovery.
- Accelerate client value by making setup quicker, easier and more efficient with customizable industry templates, best practice libraries, and streamlined migration tools to convert QuickBooks data.
- Create customized client solutions by easily integrating other business critical applications to create a customized client solution—without having to change the accounting system.
- Manage book and tax adjustments with adjustment and tax journals using Intacct, generating side-by-side adjustment comparison with history and references.
- Store tax code mapping with your chart of accounts, and convert book amounts to tax purposes automatically.
To learn more: