Nucleus Research: TOA Technologies supports rapid growth by automating processes with Intacct.
Previous business challenges
TOA Technologies is a global company that provides field service management software solutions. The company was outgrowing its existing accounting software, QuickBooks Online and needed a solution that would automate its business processes, help its accountants process more transactions, and empower remote workers to share timely information for accounting management purposes.
The company needed a solution that would:
- Provide advanced functionality and flexibility to manage sustained growth for a company that had tripled its business in fewer than three years, with no slowdown in sight.
- Streamline the expense management processes using a scalable cloud-based software application that could be accessed from anywhere.
- Automate workflow management to accommodate a global staff.
- Provide flexible reporting for better day-to-day visibility into key information the company needed to run its business.
Results with Intacct
Nucleus found key benefits of the project included increased productivity and the ability to support rapid growth—3X business growth with 2X as many expense transactions—without having to add staff. TOA was also able to achieve these results:
- ROI: 532%
- Payback: 2.5 months
- Average annual benefit: $301,995