- 877-968-0600 Call
Missouri State Teacher’s Association eliminates the headaches of outdated accounting software
An independent association that advocates for teachers, the Missouri State Teacher’s Association (MSTA) has evolved rapidly in recent years. Previously, the organization used Microsoft Dynamics GP, an on-premises accounting software package, which created
several challenges for the finance team. The old system hampered their productivity because of its time-consuming, limited reporting capabilities; difficulty integrating with other business applications; and complex upgrades that cost the finance team a week of time and around $15,000 in consulting fees every two years.
After implementing Intacct, MSTA was able to cut itsmonth-end close from twenty days down to ten.
With Intacct, we can more quickly and easily determine whether new member programs are viable, or recognize when we might need to cancel a workshop that doesn’t bring in enough registrations to cover its cost.
Previous business challenges
- Manual financial processes
- Limited financial and operational visibility
- Complex ERP upgrades requiring $15,000 in consulting fees every 2 years
Results with Intacct
- Halved monthly close time
- Saving over 50 hours per month on report preparation and other financial workflows
- Cut receivables by two-thirds
- Avoided $50,000 in annual headcount costs