- 877-968-0600 Call
Centuries-Old School Looks to Modernize Financials
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School (“Georgetown Visitation”) is a 200+ year-old private Catholic high school in Washington D.C. In recent years, its accounting team recognized that they could better serve families by modernizing operations through a new financial solution. Previously, the team had struggled to keep up with billing and other processes because of their rigid on-premise Blackbaud Financial Edge system, which was never in sync with the organization’s other applications.
Georgetown Visitation turned to its consulting partner Brittenford Systems, who recommended a switch to the Intacct’s best-in-class cloud ERP software.
Previous business challenges
- Billing and other processes were very limited because of rigid on-premise system
- Struggled with manual work and data re-entry to keep silo’d systems up-to-date
- Time-consuming reporting limited financial visibility with Excel
Results with Intacct
- Saved 85 hours/month with seamless integration and easier reporting
- Reduced monthly close by five days
- Improved organization-wide accountability