Advantage 2015 is right around the corner (November 9-13) and Intacct is gearing up for another incredible week with our customers, partners, and prospects.Regardless of whether this is your very first year, or you’ve become an Advantage regular, we’d like to share five tips on the things you should do before taking off for Las Vegas!
- Make the most of your trip to the conference by adding one of our in-depth pre-conference training class! These courses are exclusively designed for Intacct customers and are a great way to brush up on your Intacct skills, find out how to ace our advanced reporting features, or train a new accounting hire. If you’ve already registered for Advantage but left off pre-conference training, not to worry! These classes can be added onto existing registrations; but be sure to sign up soon as limited seats are available!
- Start planning what sessions you want to attend! With a diverse list of product, industry, and hands-on sessions, you are certain to find a variety of sessions to meet your needs. As an added bonus: you can earn CPE credits! Advantage attendees can earn up to 24 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending specific pre-conference training, hands-on training, and breakout sessions. Many of these sessions will be fully booked so it’s important to pick your sessions and sign up early.
- Book an Ask Intacct meeting! Have questions about your specific deployment? An Ask Intacct meeting is your chance to talk 1:1 with our technical experts and get your questions answered. These meeting can be booked in advance of getting to the conference and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. These meetings take place at Everything Intacct, the area of the conference that will serve as your go-to destination if you have Intacct questions, need to meet with an Intacct executive, want to gain insight into how to optimize and extend your use of Intacct with your account manager, or explore how we work to expand the ecosystem of the Marketplace Partners with the Intacct Business Development team.
- Be sure to connect with other fellow Advantage attendees and get started networking early! A great way to do this is posting on Intacct’s LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter channels and finding out whom in your network will be there, and what new people you’d like to meet this year!
- So, you’ve registered, decided on which sessions will be key to attend, and found some people to connect with while you’re there. But how about finding some great places in Las Vegas to network and have fun with these colleagues, customers, or partners? Sure, Intacct has several exciting evening events planned, but we specifically leave Wednesday night free so that you have time to see the town, network, and have some fun on your own! Las Vegas is host to some of the country’s most delicious restaurants and exciting attractions. Here’s a great run-down of some must-try’s! But, be sure to book early as many restaurants on the Strip will fill early.
One more tip as a bonus…if you’re a CFO, be sure to sign up for the CFO Summit! Join us on Thursday, November 12, for the Intacct CFO Summit to learn the future of finance and how to serve as the innovation leader of your organization. Designed exclusively for our CFO customers, the program will bring together top finance executives and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, share best practices, and learn how Intacct can help. Join us for the full conference or just for the day—with special discounted passes available for CFO Summit attendees.
We hope you’re excited and ready for a great conference and a week jam-packed with engaging sessions, hands-on training, and plenty of networking opportunities—along with a few surprises!