Unleash your super powers at Advantage 2014!
Join us in Orlando for Advantage 2014, November 9 - 13. Don’t miss the premier event for Intacct customers and partners to discover what’s new, share best practices, and learn how Intacct can help you unleash your super powers. Register now and start planning for Advantage. Why attend?
The "Must Attend" Event for the Intacct Community
- Choose from 70+ product, industry, hands-on, and customer panel sessions
- Expand your product knowledge with in-depth pre-conference training
- Meet 1:1 with Intacct experts to see new features or get answers to your specific questions
- Access an even bigger Marketplace Expo featuring the broadest range of best-in-class, cloud-based solutions
- Network with Intacct executives, customers, partners, and other industry experts
Exclusive Program for CFOs
Don’t miss the Intacct CFO Summit, sponsored by American Express Global Corporate Payments, on Wednesday, November 12. Designed exclusively for CFOs, these sessions will bring together CFOs and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, best practices in building a world-class finance organization, and how Intacct can help.
Special discounted conference passes are available for CFO attendees. Learn more.
Plan your Advantage Experience
Start planning your trip to Advantage 2014 and browse the list of 70+ sessions being offered across 9 different tracks. Registered attendees can now log in and sign-up for the sessions they want to attend. Learn more.
Bonus – Earn CPE Credits
Advantage 2014 attendees can earn up to 18 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending specific hands-on training classes and breakout sessions.