Advantage 2014 will soon be here!
Mark your calendars for Advantage 2014 in Orlando, November 9 - 13. You won't want to miss the premier event for Intacct customers and partners to discover what's new, learn new capabilities, and gain strategic insights. Join us at Advantage to learn how to gain even greater value, efficiency, productivity, and performance from your Intacct implementation. Why attend?
The "Must Attend" Event for the Intacct Community
- Choose from 70+ product, industry, hands-on, and customer panel sessions
- Expand your product knowledge with in-depth pre-conference training
- Meet 1:1 with Intacct experts to see new features or get answers to your specific questions
- Access an even bigger Marketplace Expo featuring the broadest range of best-in-class, cloud-based solutions
- Network with Intacct executives, customers, partners, and other industry experts
Registration for Advantage 2014 is now open. Register now to save more than $250.
Session Catalog Now Available
Start planning your trip to Advantage 2014 and browse the list of 70+ sessions being offered
across 9 different tracks.
Exclusive Program for CFOs
Don’t miss our CFO Summit on Wednesday, November 12. Designed exclusively for CFOs, these sessions will bring together CFOs and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, best practices in building a world-class finance organization, and how Intacct can help. The full CFO Summit agenda will be posted in July.
Special discounted conference passes are available for CFO attendees. Learn more.
Bonus – Earn CPE Credits
Advantage 2014 attendees can earn up to 18 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending specific hands-on training classes and breakout sessions.